Life Changer!!!!!!
Today I went to the pool with the intention to get "Tan". I usually swim around a bit. Most of the time I'm lazy but while I was swimming very slowly I noticed something tear jerking and amazing. The woman in the lane next to mine caught my eye. This woman was swimming slowly as well but when I took a closer look.....she only had the use of one arm. She also seemed to not have function of her lower extremities and severe scoliosis, did this stop her?...NO Are you serious??? I had tears fill my eyes within seconds. How amazing! I looked down to the end of her lap lane and noticed a motorized chair, to the looks of things she had got into the water with no help. I wanted to say something to her, but what? I will never forget the feeling I got when I saw lap after lap. It's hard to describe how I felt, I wasn't sad for her but inspired to do everything I'm capable of in life. This cute lady has no idea that she just changed my life today. Thank you to who ever you are!
3 comments:
Great story!!
i have chills!
love it!
You are so cute and sweet!!! This is an inspiring story ... It Is amazing how when we are aware,we get the message :) P.s. I'm having Danny withdrawl!
Post a Comment