About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Ut, United States
Brandon and Brianne! Love life, love to laugh, love our family!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brandon and I have successfully moved out of our Old apt.
Yay, we love our new place.....Smoke Free. We are both working and
looking forward to Summer. Who doesn't love hot days, swimming or
BBQ's?? I finally got everything all ready for Massage Therapy School.
I start on Aug 3rd and can't wait. As for other exciting plans we hope to
make a sweet trip to Vages for a UFC convention and take a trip to the
Cabin. I finally updated everyone and I'm excited to hear how everyone
is doing. As Chad Baucom would say, "Bye for now".

1 comment:

Libbi said...

Massage therapy school?! Awesome! I am excited for you. I love your pics on here. The ones of Creedy pants are so cute. It is crazy how much he looks like Brandon! Those Julians have a distinct look. Love them.