About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Ut, United States
Brandon and Brianne! Love life, love to laugh, love our family!

Friday, February 13, 2009

BENIHANA
Brandon and I celebrated our Valentines Day
tonight! In intentions to avoid too big of a croud.
Brandon had never been to Benihana and I have loved it for years.
We had a great time! The entertainment is awesome, we were lucky to sit with a funny group of people. We ate til our stomachs were about to exolode.
We have been eating healthy and working out as much as we can so tonight was
huge for our now shrunk tummys.
We love food and enjoy spending time together. Tonight was Sweet.
After dinner we did what all should do after a big dinner, came home to throw on
the most cozy p.js and snuggled up to a sweet movie!
Who says you need a big gesture on V-day? I say, to take time out of busy everyday life to enjoy just one another is priceless!!! I love Brandon and I am so grateful for a Happy loving Marriage.

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Sounds like you had a fun Valentine's celebration. Cute post.

Ashley said...

awwwwwwww...(single tear)