For everyone that tells me I don't update my blog, this is for you....
Brandon and i are so happy together. We got a sweet T.v and we are enjoying the Ps3...Together which is awesome.
We are getting ready for Christmas and having a blast.
I love this time of year and we ventured out to get a tree and all this year.
Brandon is enjoying work as well as me.
The occasional comic book, joke and sweet movie continues to keep him the funniest man alive.
I love every moment with my husband.
This is for you...
Ash- Hil-Lin
I put something new on here for you guy's!!!!
3 comments:
Love it!!!
It was so great to see you, and meet your cutie husband! You guys are adorable!
Woo Woo!!! I'm so glad you updated finally!!! I have been anxiously awaiting!!! Thanks dude!!!! I miss you. Can we hang out soon? Please?!
Good work! I've never been so proud! And you didn't evendo it at my house. Good work!
Post a Comment