I love your wedding pics, you are beautiful! I had to delete your comment on my blog...thanks for leaving one... not everyone who checks my blog knows yet...we are waiting a couple more weeks before we tell everyone :) We are super excited about it though!!! In 2 weeks, after our 1st appt, I will post something...then you can comment again!! Also, my mom and I are coming to SLC in October for a wedding. I will let you know when and I am sure we will have a big dinner with the fam. Can't wait to see you and meet your cute hubby!
1 comment:
I love your wedding pics, you are beautiful!
I had to delete your comment on my blog...thanks for leaving one... not everyone who checks my blog knows yet...we are waiting a couple more weeks before we tell everyone :) We are super excited about it though!!! In 2 weeks, after our 1st appt, I will post something...then you can comment again!!
Also, my mom and I are coming to SLC in October for a wedding. I will let you know when and I am sure we will have a big dinner with the fam. Can't wait to see you and meet your cute hubby!
Post a Comment