Hey Brianne, it's Hilary. I found your link on Ashley's blog. How's Chicago? Are you home yet?? CONGRATS on your marriage! I can't wait to come and meet the lucky man. Hope you are both loving the first few months of marriage! You guys are too cute. I am hoping to come visit later this year...so we will get to catch up then. Miss you!!
4 comments:
This is such a cute picture!!! I love it!!!! You guys are so darlin and I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!! Woo Woo.
That is a super cute pic of you two. "hands on the hip" couple!
hey how is chicago, and being a newlywed? it's all just so blissful isn't it? jk! Ellie
Hey Brianne, it's Hilary. I found your link on Ashley's blog. How's Chicago? Are you home yet??
CONGRATS on your marriage! I can't wait to come and meet the lucky man. Hope you are both loving the first few months of marriage! You guys are too cute.
I am hoping to come visit later this year...so we will get to catch up then.
Miss you!!
Post a Comment